What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tony's First Day of School: Second Grade 2014

Tony started school on Wednesday AUgust 6.  Jesse was visiting us at the time.  He was very excited to be back to school as he really enjoys it.  His teacher is Mr. Custer.  Mr. Custer said he is 57, and Tony wanted to say, "So is my dad;" but he was never called upon.



New backpack

On his way
The school is only a block away so the walk isn't long.  He often runs home.

Sheri walks Tony to school, and waits for him at the corner in the evening

No comments:

Post a Comment