What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, August 22, 2014

Goodbye Miranda: We Love You!

We said goodbye to Miranda Wednesday, early at the Oakland Airport.  Miranda is going to serve and 18 month mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Twin Falls, Idaho.  This was after going to visit President Maxfield Tuesday where Miranda was set apart.  In addition to us and President Maxfield, Mark and Diana were there.   Sheri and Miranda had visited the temple earlier that day.  It seems Miranda was often at the temple the month before she left.  She and I had gone on Saturday.
Miranda's bags were by the door ready for a couple days
Setting apart at the Chester Building


He bags made weight (It's a miracle as I hefted them both)
Last pictures
With Mama


There she goes
We received proof that she had arrived from the Morgans.  They met her in Salt Lake and gave her a ride to the MTC.
MTC



With Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment