What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, August 1, 2014

Our First Family Trip to Pinecrest

Coming home from Calaveras Big Trees we went through Columbia and Sonora and then back up into the mountains for our first family trip to Pinecrest Reservoir.  It was crowded, and parking was limited.  We arrived at about 12:30 on a Thursday.  It is very beautiful, and has a long stretch of beech, so the lake is able to accommodate big crowds.  The water was cold to get into, but after getting in it felt nice and didn't seem that cold.  Sheri and Miranda swam out to the buoys.  I swam a bit, as did Tony.




Tony on a rock

No comments:

Post a Comment