What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, August 11, 2014

Life in Manteca 104: Weekend in Review

This weekend was different for me as I discovered a new season of Doctor Who on Netflix, and had to watch them all, it ws fun.  
Today makes 31 years of marriage for your mom and I.  I should say marital bliss, but we have our rough edges still, but keep plugging away. 
Jesse was here all week last week.  Tony was really weird for a while.  He kept bringing up past rules and saying we treated Jesse differently and it wasn’t fair.  However, after a couple days he started to improve.  I think his going back to school on Wednesday was a big help for both of them.  I like Jesse.  He has started using some bad words, and he gets a reaction for them.  That was distressing to Tony. 
Taught Elisha in Sunday school.  He was an interesting prophet.  Just remember in your struggles in the mission that they that be with you are more than they that be against you.  I like that.  2 kings chapter 6 and I think verse 16.  That story is cool, with the Syrians coming to kill the prophet, and his young companion not being able to see the hosts of heaven who were with the prophet. 
Also taught Naaman which is a lesson in humility and exacting obedience, and also missionary work.
Mom and I are going out this pm in Tracy, I think we decided on the Golden Corral.
I found a picture of John and Mary Wardle on Family Search.  If you can log in, go to them and you should be able to see it.  I had never seen their picture before so I was excited.  They were Isaac’s parents.   
I have been approaching accepting that I have diabetes, and really doing something to take control of it.  I think I have been willing to take the pills, but not much more.
We went to the Normans yesterday, I for temple recommend interview.  Natalie and Josh are out, and I wanted to say hi.  I also went to broadway review rehearsal in Tracy, we are going to do "One Day More."

No comments:

Post a Comment