What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Family Home Evening: The Plan of Salvation

Miranda and Tony taught the plan of salvation for Family Home Evening.  Miranda drew upon the lesson in "Preach My Gospel."  Tony drew upon his primary lesson on the same theme.  Miranda presented the above diagram, preearth life, birth, earth life, death, spirit world, final judgement and resurrection and three degrees of glory.  For more check out Mormon.org
Tony drew Miranda's picture again; but also was familiar with the lesson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment