What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, August 11, 2014

Happy 57th to Me

 Tony lit the candles, Camberly visited with Charity and Anthony, Charity cut my hair, Charity made the cake, spice with butterscotch frosting.  Instead of 57 candles we did five in a group, and seven in a group. 

Sheri and Camberly

My gosh, I look like a dork in those shorts with the red shirt.  I need to remember that.
 I did the blowing, and got them all out but one, and Tony got the honors of cleaning up.  Cake was served with ice cream, but I just had cake.  I love spice cake with butterscotch frosting.  My mom use to make this.  Charity gave me an extra cake to make later.
 Anthony on the left.  Miranda was also there but she was taking the pictures.


Charity and Camberly

No comments:

Post a Comment