What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Camberly and Tony to the Park

Charity and Anthony stopped by with Camberly on their way to Mountain View.  I needed some exercise so I suggested a walk to the park. 
Camberly enjoyed the swing, but she was drawn by the people playing basketball and always looking behind her to see who was making the noise.
Tony likes kick-back.  This is were you drop kick the ball back and forth and try to catch it.  Anthony and Tony played, and when Camberly was done swinging we all joined in the game.  This is the game Tony plays during recess at school. 


No comments:

Post a Comment