What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Bible Video: Christ Announces to a Samaritan Woman, "I am He"

https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2011-10-011-jesus-teaches-a-samaritan-woman?category=bible-videos-the-life-of-jesus-christ&&lang=eng

Jesus asks a Samaritan woman for a drink, a strange thing in a world where Jews do not relate with Samaritans.  Jesus says:
 John 4: 13 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:
 14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
They then talk of the gospel, and worship. 
25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
 26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.
What a beautiful annunciation.  
This video is well done.  I like the well, and being able to see the woman drawing water.  It brings the story to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment