What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Documentary Review: Diabetes: Understanding Your Condition

These are a few ideas from Mayo Clinic.  Take control of your illness and keep it in check so you don't have any of the severe complications.  Complications of diabetes can be minimized by good diabetes care: exercise and look at health holistically.
Some of these long term effects are eye problems, retinopathy is when the blood vessels break, and nerve damage.  Neuropothy is when you feel numb.

No comments:

Post a Comment