What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Miranda Goes through the Temple

We traveled to the Sacramento to accompany Miranda going through the temple.  It was hot that day, July 5, and Sacramento is hotter than Manteca.  During the session I thought to myself, all my daughters are in the temple together.  Natalia had flown in from Seattle.  All my sons were not.  Caleb would have been, but is serving a mission, and hopefully my other two sons will be some day. 





We hurried home to save Tony from Anna, and our good neighbors her Charity's Camberly Rose.  We were joined by Jeremy, Kayla and Skylar, and Anthony to celebrate Miranda's day. 






No comments:

Post a Comment