What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Charity and Anthony and Camberly in Seattle

Space Needle
Charity and Anthony met us in Seattle.  They flew there directly and Ty and Natalia picked them up.  We had been traveling all week, but met them in Seattle, arriving the same day, but before us.  They had a photo session with Natalia.  We both stayed at the Merrills.  Thursday Seattle Center for Space Needle and Pacific Science Center, Friday Seattle Aquarium and Pikes Place.  We got back earlier and enjoyed roasting marshmallows and s'mores at the Merrills.  Saturday to the zoo, and they flew back after the zoo while we left in the car the next morning.
Woodland Park Zoo

Seattle Aquarium
Pacific Science Center
Argosy Cruise
Ferry


No comments:

Post a Comment