What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Idaho Falls Temple: Fireside


While we were in Idaho, we heard of a fireside at the Temple Visitor's Center for those preparing to go through the temple.  Miranda was preparing to go through the temple, so Sheri and Miranda attended the fireside.  Tony and I went in with them, and I met the brother of Lynn Crockett, who helped supervise the unit I worked on at State Hospital South in Blackfoot.  He informed me that Lynn had passed away several years ago.
While Sheri and Miranda attended the fireside, Tony and I went to Sportsman Park.  We then came back and spent time at the visitor's center.  Tony watched the children's film strips, we went through an art exhibit of sketches depicting the life of Jesus, I tried genealogy, Tony wanted to use a computer for playing games, we listened to a presentation to a family in Spanish of the Savior by the Christus statue.  When Miranda and Sheri were through, we took pictures by the temple.



No comments:

Post a Comment