What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Other Views of Seattle

The most notable thing to me walking through Seattle (We walked from the ferry terminal to the Monorail) was the numbers of homeless people.  We thought we needed exact change for the Monorail so visited a grocery store and bought some candy; but they took credit cards in the end.  We were also impressed with the window washers way up high.  They were on a couple of diffefent buildings.


The other notable thing was the hills.  It was pretty hard going up, but when we came back in the evening it was mostly down hill. 
Charity and Camberly, me and Anthony behind



This arch commerated an old building which had been replaced by a new.

Giant chess in a plaza seemed cool to me
Lots of cranes along the port


No comments:

Post a Comment