What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

2014 Pioneer Day Concert - A Summer Celebration of Song

This years Pioneer Day concert is available through the Mormon Tabernacle Choir You Tube.  This year the concert featured Santino Fontana, Broadway singer and also starred as the bad guy in last years production of "Frozen".  The concert was different, focusing on Broadway and Disney songs from both the guest singers as well as the choir.  For my review go to this link  http://mmboebillywardle.blogspot.com/2014/07/music-review-2104-mormon-tabernacle.html

No comments:

Post a Comment