What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Independence Day: Afternoon and Evening

July 4 we picked up Natalia at the airport, and then headed to Cupertino.  After driving around town to see some of the changes we headed to the grocery store, Lucky who had corn 6 for $1.  We then settled in at Creekside Park, in the southwest corner where they have a barbecue grill.  For lunch we had sandwiches, and then kept ourselves entertained.  I enjoyed a book, and we all played some games, and Tony enjoyed climbing, and the playground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8N_EQPkW_s&list=UUUEd30vKIa3CW6YQDuSxQcQ&index=1
Miranda, Tony, Natalia bouncing
We barbecued for dinner.  Charity's Anthony (they arrived after Charity's work) took the honors with the grill; corn, hamburgers and hot dogs.  I was saving our watch the fireworks spot.  Kayla, Jeremy and Skylar joined us for dinner.  The corn was most excellent. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIMDRLlSd-c&list=UUUEd30vKIa3CW6YQDuSxQcQ


No comments:

Post a Comment