What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Fireworks Cupertino Independence Day 2014

We attended the fireworks show in Cupertino.  It was very good, but I still haven't figured out where you sit to avoid a tree being in your way, at least obstructing part of the view.  Sitting with us were: Natalia; Charity, Anthony and Camberly; Jeremy, Kayla and Skylar; Kayla folks and LoraLi.  LoraLi had small lawn chairs for she and Tony and her friend.  We ran into Larry and Jo Hollist and their son who was born the exact same day as Tony and in the exact same hospital; they were in the NICU together.They fireworks show lasted for over 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment