What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, July 11, 2014

Bremerton and Ferry Terminal

A sample of the sea oriented benches at Bremerton Ferry


This is the big crane at Bremerton.  I think it was there when Dad passed that way in 1945
ferry approaching




 
Looking back at Naval Base
We didn't spend lots of time of time in Bremerton, other than to pay for parking and walk to the ferry terminal.  However it is an intriguing place with a large naval base, with lots of submarines and cariers; some old and some newer.  We drove past, and saw many ships.  We also had some good walks through town.  They had some cool fountains, and green parks.

No comments:

Post a Comment