What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Tony Makes Music, Naked Moles Etc.; Other Exhibits Pacific Science Center:

Arch Entryway

Praying Mantis
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xnhHddUWbU&list=UUUEd30vKIa3CW6YQDuSxQcQ&index=12
Naked Mole Rats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Dnifkft_xg&list=UUUEd30vKIa3CW6YQDuSxQcQ
Tony making music

Natalia, Camberly, caterpillar

If you pulled rope, then the bicyclist would pedal.  There were several similar exhibits, trying to get you to exercise



tidal pool
I didn't get pictures of everything.  There were exhibits dealing with pulleys, light and much more.  There was also an I-max theater and we watched a show about Lemure.

No comments:

Post a Comment