What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Life in Manteca 102: Lathrop Highway 99 Overpass


The intersection of Lathrup and Highway 99 has been under construction for some time.  They constructed a new, wider overpass; and we have watched waiting for them to divert traffic to the new road.  This happened a couple weeks ago.  Then the knocked the old overpass down.  Still only half of  the new overpass is open, but that is nicer than the old road.  They are in the process of finishing all the exits and entrances, with new clover leafs in the works. 



No comments:

Post a Comment