What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Visit to the Beach While Mark Was Visiting

Jeremy and Tony
We made a day at the beach while Mark was here with family.  We all gathered there.  Mark and Lizzy had taken the family to see Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park.  They wanted to see some big trees while they were here.  We played in the sand, ran in the waves, held babies and did all those fun things you do at the beach--even some boogie board riding as the movie shows. 
Sheri

Tony and Sebi


Elliott

Skylar and I

Mark and Elliott

Tony and Sebi

Olie

Camberly Rose

Sebi
Skylar

Tony

1 comment:

  1. Shirley Pohlsander Loved this but it made me so lonesome for you. Accept this big hug. Thanks for the oatmeal scotches. No spell check I really meant what I wrote..oh well. Anyway I can almost taste them. Sheri think of how much you love your daughters and multiply it by about a thousand and you will know how much I appreciate and love you.

    ReplyDelete