What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Wildlife at Craters of the Moon National Monument

We did not see a lot of wildlife at Craters of the Moon.  We saw a couple of butterflies.  We saw a swallow flying in and out of the cave opening and catching bugs.  It was so erratic in its flight chasing bugs it almost looked like a bat.  How also came upon what I called a chipmunk, but the park brochure calls a golden mantled ground squirrel.



bird on a rock

No comments:

Post a Comment