What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, June 6, 2014

Jesus Teaches the Beatitudes, and Teaches of Light on the Candlestick

https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2011-10-032-sermon-on-the-mount-the-beatitudes?category=bible-videos-the-life-of-jesus-christ&&lang=eng

Jesus begins the Sermon on the Mount with the beatitudes.  It is a beautiful beginning, and sets the tone for His teaching.  It is also good that this includes the lesson of putting your light on a candlstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment