What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, June 16, 2014

This Beautiful Woman Opens Her Mission Call Tonight


Miranda's mission call papers were waiting for us when we arrived home from vacation.  She has decided to open them for family home evening.  We should know where she is going by 7:15.  Caleb gets to be on the phone when she opens her call, but he only has ten minutes so we should be pretty prompt.  Sheri and Miranda have invited friends and neighbors.  I have teased her with having to go to Japan and eating raw fish.  Miranda is a very picky eater.

No comments:

Post a Comment