What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Craters of the Moon National Monument: Crazy Rocks and Volcanic Mounds



Below: Crazy Witch Lady Rock  At least I could see it live.



blobs of lava that hardened

 Some of the rocks were really ai ai rocks, meaning it hurt to walk on them.  Below is some kind of hardened lava flows.

The last volcanic activity was about 2000 years ago, with activity about every 2000 years startijg 15000 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment