What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, June 27, 2014

SundaY School: Honor God Like Samuel and President Monson

President Monson explains that God will qualify those whom he calls
https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2011-03-063-whom-the-lord-calls?category=old-testament/joshua-song-of-solomon&&lang=eng&order=chronological

God calls Samuel
https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2011-03-062-samuel-and-eli?category=old-testament/joshua-song-of-solomon&&lang=eng&order=chronological

We must honor God.  Eli's son's honored themselves, taking the sacrificial offerings for themselves.  Eli honored man, not being willing to discipline his sons, Israel also chose to honor the world, asking for a king like other nations.  Samuel honored God.  And God honored Samuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment