What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tony's Flat Stanley in Iowa with Caleb

Tony had a school project to send a Flat Stanley to a couple people, and then have him come back so he could share him at school.  Caleb did a great job, but the next link failed Tony and Flat Stanley never made it home.  However Tony was OK as this happened to others as well.  In the mean time, Flat Stanley had a good time in Iowa.





No comments:

Post a Comment