What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, June 16, 2014

Miranda Has Received her Call

It is official.  We had the Normans, the Peterson Jeremy and Kayla and Charity and Anthony here.  We also had Mark and Liz on skype and  also Natalia and Ty on skype.  Even Caleb was on the phone.  When Miranda read her call he heard Iowa so was very excited.  We are all excited because we drive through Miranda's mission on occasion, in fact we did so last week.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcujpZFVFT0&list=UUUEd30vKIa3CW6YQDuSxQcQShe is going to serve in Twin Falls, Idaho, leaving for the MTC August 20, 2014, English speaking.
My parent lived in this mission, Rupert and Burley area during an early period in their marriage.  My older sister, Connie, was born in Rupert.

No comments:

Post a Comment