What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Tony is a Second Grader

Tony did very well in school this year.  His report card was very impressive.  He did excellent in spelling and reading and passed all his requirements.  We drove past the school on the way home from church and he says he misses it already.  I pointed out since school got out on Friday, and today is Sunday, he really hasn't missed going to school any days yet.  He says he misses it all the same.  Tony really liked his teacher, Mrs Beck.

No comments:

Post a Comment