What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, June 27, 2014

Woodland Park Zoo

Timber Wolf

Grizzly or Brown Bear

Mountain Goat
Timber Fox
Penguins

River Otters


Elk

Sheri
Snow Leopard
Wallabe
This was an interesting spot in our zoo trip.  A little girl looks up at as and says, "Where did my family go?" Her name was Charity like our Charity.  Sheri took her to the Komodo section to look for her family, while I went to the major walkway intersection and asked if people knew Charity.  Ty found a staff of the zoo, an we reported everything to her.  As she was trying to get word to the gate about the girl, a group of people with her family showed up and she was off again.  Later we saw a woman calling for Charity.  She was very worried but we were able to relieve her, letting her know that Charity was with family.
Komodo Dragon


Elephant
lion

bunny not in an exhibit
Canberly Rose

Hippo

The kids, Camberly, Tony, Miranda, Charity, Anthony, Natalia, Ty

Peacock
Zebra, Giraffe

petting zoo



Jaguar
Lemur
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment