What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Kids and Grandkids Here for Sunday Dinner

Mark and family came to say goodbye to Miranda, before she leaves on her mission.  So Sunday, Sheri served Navajo tacos, vegetarian style but also offering a gluten free option.  I really enjoyed the meal.  Jeremy had to work, so he Kayla and Skylar came a bit later.  Charity, Anthony and Camberly were also hear.  While here, the boys slept in the family room, and we have the guest room downstairs for Mark and Lizzy.  Actually the boys actually slept with them a lot too. 
Camberly

haircuts

Skylar

Skylar, Elliott and Olie

Elliott

Skylar, Seby, Tony Charity, Camberly
Tony leading nephews and niece in a dance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDkpKXmFUVw&list=UUUEd30vKIa3CW6YQDuSxQcQ

No comments:

Post a Comment