What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Weekend and Memorial Day Project

 Plastic, mulch and planter boxes.  It looks much better than it did.  I made the planter boxes from some old flats that Jeremy had collected.  So the only cost was for the soil, mulch and walking stones which we brought from Walmart.  We have already put in lettuce and radishes; saving some seeds for planting every couple of weeks.

What is left to be done, and some idea what we were facing, only taller weeds, and some thistles which I had to carefully pull.

No comments:

Post a Comment