What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, June 16, 2014

Space Needle Pictures

Our first stop in Seattle was the Space Needle built in 1962 as part of the Worlds Fair.  It is 605 feet high.  It was originally a three story building.  However they recently remodeled and added a couple of stories.  We went up to the upper platform a couple of times for taking pictures. 
Lake Union

Lake Washington

East

Plane landing on Lake Union

Tony

East

South, City Skyline, on a clear day Mt. Ranier would be in this picture


Seattle, Columbia Seattle, highest in Seattle,second highest west of Mississippi

Seattle shipping area

Towards Port Orchard

docks

Olympic Sculpture Park

Loading Grain on Hong Kong ship

Beautiful women

Olympic Mountains


The Armory where we ate lunch

Pacific Science Center with IMAX theater

sports arenas

IMAX and flower sculptures

No comments:

Post a Comment