What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Tony and Miranda Loved Visiting Boise, Sara, Clyde and Grandmother


One of our goals this year has been to take Miranda to visit family so she can say goodbye before going on her mission.  In Boise my sister is living and my mother is now staying with her.
Tony loved Boise.  There is a playground and trampoline out back.  More importantly Sara has two pug dogs, Toby and R.J.  Tony had a good time with them, and for a time had taken to his knees and barking as he tried to get closer to them.  Scroll to the bottom for links to Tony's trampoline videos.













https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0wBfpxCoHw&list=UUUEd30vKIa3CW6YQDuSxQcQ&index=2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LtIgfZIlIU&list=UUUEd30vKIa3CW6YQDuSxQcQ&index=1

No comments:

Post a Comment