What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, March 31, 2014

Member Missionary Work: Notes from Caleb

I don't know where this is from, Caleb sent it home.
I guess I better leave you with a spiritual thought before I go.  I love chapter 6 of PMG (Preach My Gospel) a ton!  It's my favorite.  And I've found that the reason for that is that Chapter 6 is the missionary purpose literally directed towards yourself.  On pg 123 in the "Remember This" box it says, "Changing to become Christlike requires faith, repenting, keeping covenants, receiving an increased measure of the Holy Ghost and enduring to the end!"  I think that's so great.  It's the missionary purpose and this time we get to invite ourselves to do something; and that is being more Christlike.  I challenge you all to study that section.  It will literally change you into a new person; a new creature in Christ.  And you will feel happier than you ever have as you diligently strive to develop attributes of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment