What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, March 21, 2014

Member Missionary 10: Caleb's Neat Planner


 Caleb makes himself neat motivational planners to assist him in his missionary efforts.  I think motivational reminders can also help us as member missionaries.  I am convinced that it is not a lack of testimony or desire that keeps us from doing member missionary work; but fear.  Knowing what we are doing well help us overcome fear.  Planners and reminders can give missionary work a greater priority in our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment