What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Tony's Introduction to Tennis

Took Tony to try out the tennis courts in Manteca.  There is a large municipal tennis are by the gold course on Union just North of Yosemite.  The facilities are very nice, and they only specify that they are for tennis only.  Tony and I had a good time.  Sometimes Tony made some incredible hits. I think he had a good time.  Then a semi professional type player set up on the court next to ours with a serving machine.  He hit the ball back very well and Tony was very impressed.  He wanted a box of balls and a machine like that. 

As we were leaving Tony wanted a turn at a rock creek bed.  He enjoyed that as much as the tennis. 


No comments:

Post a Comment