What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, March 3, 2014

Live in Manteca 88: Rain but Still a Drought in California

We are still short of water in California this year, and still facing drought conditions in spite of the recent storms.  Most of the reservoirs are about 40 percent of capacity, with some even less.  However this week our local city park had water in the flood basin, it was entirely full Saturday.  However when I went back to take a picture Sunday it had all drained.  We are still praying for more rain.
Saturday night there was water in the park

Sunday afternoon it was all gone

Tony at least enjoyed the walk to the park, and going around a few times on his scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment