What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Life in Manteca 92; Camberly Visit and Restaurant Review



I was home sick one day last week, and Charity came to do hair and to sew with Sheri and Miranda.  They each made an outfit for Camberly Rose.  Upon me it fell to watch Camberly several times. 
This weekend Sheri, Tony and Miranda all went to the church for a movie night for Primary.  I was left on my own, and Sheri told to get something to eat.  I was in the mood for a patty melt, and as I rode up Yosemite I noticed Shooters Grill.  I figured a grill would have a patty melt and I was right.  I also ordered a bowl of chili.  The chili was very good, but I discovered something hard in it.  I concluded it was a noodle.  I love patty melt sandwiches with the taste of the rye and grilled onions and hamburger patty.  I may not have been in the mood being alone, but I couldn't taste much.  I saved half for breakfast, and the next day the sandwich tasted much better to me.  Then the flavors mixed perfectly, and although the toast was softer, it was delicious.  The had several choices instead of fries, tater tots and carrots and celery were no additional charge

No comments:

Post a Comment