What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Thoughts: Caleb's Zone Leader Returns Home from Iowa

My heart is full as I think of the events of this day.  I went to Dianna's ward in Tracy, Sycamore Ward, for the missionary report of Elder Niko Aiasau.  His sister, who is going on a mission to Utah also spoke. 
Elder Aiasau just returned from Iowa.  He was Caleb's zone leader until he returned home.  I felt so close to him as he spoke.  Hr had a wonderful story to tell.  How his mission president called him to learn Marshallese, and take the gospel to those from the Marshall Islands living in Iowa.  Elder Aiasau gave a wonderful testimony of the Savior, using 3 Nephi chapter 11 as his text.  It was a wonderful spirit.  I must admit my emotions were already touched before he spoke, thinking that he has hugged Caleb just a couple weeks ago, and that I needed a hug to feel closer to Caleb.  I was happy to get a hug from someone who hugged my son so shortly ago.  So I approached him, and got a hug.  I miss Caleb more than I should. He told me he loved Caleb and he is doing well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment