What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, March 22, 2014

To the Top: Mount Diablo

We took the family for an outing to someplace we had never been, to the top of Mt. Diablo.  We did not hike up, or bike, but drove to the lower parking lot and then walked the last quarter mile or so to the top.  We had a picnic, and went on top of the observation deck, and did a short hike, and had a good ride avoiding bicyclists.  Joshua, Tony;s friend went with us; also Charity, Anthony and Camberly.  Mount Diablo is behind Dublin but is in the same range that overlooks San Joaquin Valley.  We can always see it on the horizon from our house if we look West.

toward the bay

mine 


North peak

compass




No comments:

Post a Comment