What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Caleb's Letter to Santa

Caleb's letter to Santa.  He was talking about needing a GPS system and a basketball.  However after the transfer he no longer has access to basketball court in their church and he says he has a good map and doesn't need GPS. I like his little drawings.
I guess the most important thing is the note at the end, Ooh and letters!!  Everything else I think is taken care of.  His address:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment