What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, December 9, 2013

The Wisemen Seek for, and Visit Jesus

http://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2011-10-007-the-wise-men-seek-jesus?category=topics/christmas

I like this version of the Wisemen.  It gives some as to the length of the journey they must have taken.  I especially like it because it has the Christ child being at least a year old, and Mary and Joseph having moved into a house by the time the Wisemen arrived.  It gives an idea of camel travel in the day.
This short also shows the flight of Mary and Joseph with Jesus into Egypt to keep him safe from Herod.  The value of the gifts helped support the journey.
Very well done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment