What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Weather is all relative.

 We are suffering and complaining about the cold in California.  It is not suppose to get below freezing so many days in a row.  To feel better I looked up where Caleb is, and the temperature report was much worse there.  His temp is rarely getting above freezing.  Next Monday it is suppose to be below zero, and the high of 13.  That is crazy cold!  I am glad I don’t live there.
I talked with Matt’s mom, Caleb’s friend who is serving a mission to Winnipeg.  She said he has had temperatures 20 below, and chops wood and shovels sidewalks every day.  That is even crazier cold.  It is all relative.


Right Now
12°F
FEELS LIKE 1°
Today high
1
HIGH
Tonight
1°
LOW
Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
Clear
This is the report from weather.com for Cedar Rapids, Iowa.  That is cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment