What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year

We are lazy this year, so watched the New York dropping of the ball on one of the national news stations (9 p.m. local) and I'm headed for bed.  Miranda and Tony are determined to make a night of it.  I don't know if they will make it to midnight, but they have set the goal.  They have done some Chinese sparklers, and have a cookie dessert from Chili's to eat, so we'll see in the morning. 


I worked today, came home an hour early as there was no later train running.  Mark Norman came by with a load of stuff from Grandma's condo, and we have gone through that a bit.  I started with mom's music, and we also moved some books around.  The bed was up when I got home and Grandpa Scoresby, who is visiting, has a place to sleep to night other than the couch. 
After coming home, we started by going to Chili's for dinner.  I had an excellent country fried stake, and also ate most of Tony's fries.  Of course we also had chips and salsa, it is Chili's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment