What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Suicide Interventionist: Hero

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865593091/Heroic-act-is-a-lesson-on-intervening-with-people-considering-suicide.html

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_24597413/oakland-woman-still-critical-condition-after-jump-from?IADID=Search-www.mercurynews.com-www.mercurynews.com

Sometime you come across a story of people doing the right thing.  We are each other's keeper, and no place is this more important than with suicide.  This is a story of a man who saw a woman jumping from a height, and put himself in her way breaking her fall, which would have been fatal had not he intervene.  The hero is from Stockton, and the person who attempted from San Jose.  I live near Stockton and work in San Jose.  May we all care for each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment