What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Night at Temple Hill

Our motivation for going to the temple was to see "Behold the Gift," a presentation of the life of the Savior in dance.  The show has both the Bible story and the Book of Mormon story.  My review is http://mmboebillywardle.blogspot.com/2013/12/christmas-dance-concert-review-behold.html
The dance presentation was very timely.  I slipped to the visitors center to catch some music, (I listened to a couple songs) and then skipped back with family to look at lights.  I caught the live nativity at the end, but I saw Mary and Joseph with the baby Jesus, and the shepherds and the wise men.  A live nativity brings the story to life, and you can feel like you are there.
We walked around the top of the temple and looked at the flower gardens.  No lights here, but the views of Oakland and San Francisco are excellent.  Also looking down and the decorated Temple Hill grounds all lit up was cool.




No comments:

Post a Comment