What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Tony at Veritas School first grade

Tony and the K-3 grades at Veritas school put on their holiday program on Thursday.  Tony is wearing a nice sweater.  He is saying his favorite Christmas song is now "Jingle Bell Rock."  The place was very crowded, and everyone was entertained by their little one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azE4Je4ORT8&feature=c4-overview&list=UUUEd30vKIa3CW6YQDuSxQcQ


No comments:

Post a Comment