What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Savior of the World: Musical Theater, Turlock Stake

http://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2011-11-86-savior-of-the-world-2011?category=topics/christmas

This link is an interview of some of the Conference Center performers of "The Savior of the World.  Tonight I attended the performance At Hughson Unified High School produced by the Turlock Stake (perhaps a multistake production) of the Savior of the World.  Anthony, my son-in-law was in the cast.  Charity was rehearsing, but couldn't balance baby and production.
I am not sure how it compares to the original, as in the Christmas spirit this production stopped at the birth of the Savior.  Even so, it was very moving.  They said we needed tickets, and then we didn't.  I would encourage people to see it if the can, tomorrow at 7:30, and Saturday there is a Spanish cast performing. 
Camberly in Rebeca Raggs outfit


No comments:

Post a Comment