What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, December 16, 2013

Caleb's Mission: Pray for 550 and a Couple Pictures

Caleb is to the left of the yellow shirt
I found a letter of Caleb on the internet and wanted to share, he also sent an older picture home, in Hiawatha.  Both of these pictures are before his transfer.
Caleb had a couple things to say in his letter today.  He is asking everyone to pray that his mission can achieve their mission goal of 550 baptisms in 2013.  They are 89 short right now, but have that many baptisms challenged. 

No comments:

Post a Comment