What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mormon Movie Review: ***Blind Love (BYU 1979)

This is another of the old classic short movies put out by BYU.  This movie is about a romance between a blind man and his wife, who feels she is homely.  When he has the opportunity for his sight to be restored via cornea transplant, she is torn.  What is her husband no longer loves her after he sees her.  She forgets something about humanity, and especially people who are blind.  There other senses over compensate, and they have a sense of things.  In this case, the man in question knew where true beauty lied, and it was with his wife.  It is so touching when the bandages are removed, and he sees the beautiful nurse first, but still recognizes his wife.  Beauty is not always in physical appearance, but is often something totally different. 

1 comment: